Libero Hybrid is a software which can be used to convert multiple IP sources to SDI/NDI video signals to integrate them on an existing system. Libero Hybrid gives you a brief information about input stream visualisation such as video formats, frame rates and bitrates. Libero Hybrid offers video and audio preview of multiple streams. Libero Hybrid provides different SDI output formats per port via supported capture and playback cards.
- Input stream bitrate chart
- Input stream vu meters
- Auto-recovery of disconnected or failed streams
- Monitor streams and auto-activates output signal
- Frame rate conversion (e.g. 30 fps to 25 fps)
- Up/down/cross scaling
- Ability to play Youtube videos directly via Youtube URL